Short of inventory on some popular models, auto makers are gearing to build 3,596,200 cars and trucks in North American plants in the year’s third quarter. That’s a whopping 18.3% gain on like-2010’s 3,039,600 completions in what is normally a period of seasonal slowdowns as plants go idle for vacation and model-changeover downtime. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q3 The robust July-September output slate is the best since 2007, when 3,614,300 vehicles were turned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Auto Makers Post Strong Q3 Production Slate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642