Lower-than-expected sales early in the year have not caused manufacturers to pull back on production schedules in February. North American factories overall are hitting their production targets for the month nearly dead-on, Ward’s estimates indicate. North American auto makers produced an estimated 1,392,600 vehicles in February. Small shortfalls at the three biggest auto makers are being offset by increases at Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. and Nissan North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Auto Makers on Track to Meet February Production Schedules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642