North American manufacturers are on their way to nearly meeting their production plan for October, thanks to a slight overbuild in truck output. Ward's estimates that total output will end the month at 1.552 million units, 2.7% below year-ago’s 1.595 million. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) Trucks are estimated to come in at 931,500 units, about 2,600 units above their scheduled output at the beginning of the month, but not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Manufacturers to Finish Close to October Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642