North American light-vehicle production is forecast to rise 9.5% over year-ago in March to 1.526 million units from 1.394 million. Capacity utilization – production compared with straight-time capability over 52 workweeks – will increase to 90.3% in March from 84.7% year-ago and 89.9% last month, First-quarter utilization will finish at 88.8%, compared with like-2005’s 85.3%. The March production increase is sparked by a 60% gain in Mexico, although both the U.S. and Canada also will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American March Output to Rise 9.5%; Industry Utilization at 90.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642