North American manufacturers will assemble an estimated 886,000 vehicles in July, 7.1% below July 2003’s 953,431. (See related data: Ward’s North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) The estimate largely is in line with the 892,000 units planned for the month, based on the industry’s most recent production schedule plans. Most of the major manufacturers are looking at double-digit declines from July 2003 and only two – Nissan North America Inc. and Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Output to Decline 7.1% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642