DETROIT -- North American light-vehicle production capacity utilization was below the same year-ago period in the third quarter, the fifth consecutive quarterly decline, based on a Ward’s analysis. To view Ward's North American light vehicle production, click Manufacturers built to 66.0% of their straight-time capacity in third-quarter 2001, compared to 75.0% in like-2000. Ford Motor Co. led the Big Three with straight-time utilization of 64.3%, but that was well below its year-ago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Production Capacity Down Fifth Straight Quarter; Expect Lower 4Q" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642