Now that all North American auto makers except Ford Motor Co. have finished reviewing their second-quarter production plans, the industry slate for April- June stands 37,200 units below where it was a month ago: 3,978,700 units vs. 4,015,900. That also represents a 3.9% shortfall compared with the 4,146,600 cars and trucks built in second-quarter 2007. Related document: <i>Ward's </i> North America Production Schedule-April 2008 What’s more, it doesn’t take into account ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Q2 Output Trimmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642