Auto makers again are taking the knife to their third-quarter North American output plans, this time cutting 174,900 units from the slate after lopping off some 220,400 vehicles just a month ago. These cuts, which bring the industry’s July-September game plan down to 3,184,600 from the 3,579,900 slated for the period just two months ago, reflect still-dwindling demand for fuel-thirsty pickups and SUVs, despite some moderation in fuel prices. In the current round of cutbacks, North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Q3 Output Plans Trimmed Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642