Fourth-quarter North American car and truck production plans, including last week’s boost from Ford Motor Co., are up about 42,600 units from where they stood a month ago. That includes a 24,000-unit Chrysler Group increase and more modest gains for several transplant producers, partially offset by cuts elsewhere. Related document: Ward's North America Production Schedule The latest revisions bring the industry’s October-December production slate to 3,730,900 vehicles, up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Q4 Output to See Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642