November U.S. light-vehicle daily sales should rise from year ago, presenting the first non-“Cash for Clunkers” related evidence the industry may be on the ascending side of a V-shaped recovery. Ward’s is forecasting the highest year-on-year increase in the daily sales rate since October 2006 and the first positive increase – other than August’s Clunker’s enabled 5% rise – since September 2007. Ward’s November forecast calls for a reversal of last month’s outcome, which showed a slight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November Forecast Highest Year-on-Year DSR Increase in Three Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642