Canada light-vehicle sales declined for the third straight time from the same year-ago month in November, nearly offsetting the collective volume gain made during a 4-month string of increases earlier in the year. November light-vehicle sales totaled 116,923, for a daily selling rate over the month's 26 selling days of 4,612, 1.0% below year-ago's 4,660 (25 days). (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Calendar year-to-date sales through November total 1,462,357, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November Marks Third-Straight Decline for Canada Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642