After coming in higher than expected in October, U.S. light-vehicle sales are forecast by Ward’s to drop to a 16.0 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) in November, followed by a strong December. A cutback in incentives from October, and four consecutive months with sales pacing at a 17 million SAAR, should lead to the temporary slowdown that was expected last month. (See related data: Ward's Forecast - November U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales) Volume is forecast at 1.174 million units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Forecast at 16.0 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642