Carryover from October’s record-breaking pace will keep November U.S. light-vehicle sales at a healthy level. But deliveries won’t be keeping up with last month’s gangbuster pace, as 0% financing programs run their course and depleted inventory begins to take its toll. To view Ward's November U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales Forecast, click here. In addition, the slowdown likely as daily sales begin to trail off during the last third of the month will carry into December when the real payback for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November U.S. Outlook Solid; December Could be Payback Time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642