New Venture Gear Inc. and Visteon Automotive Systems will join forces to supply General Motors Corp. with an all-wheel-drive system for undisclosed future models. NVG, taking the lead on the project, says its Muncie, IN, facility, which currently produces manual transmissions for trucks and assembles and manufactures differential units for passenger cars, will provide some of the major driveline components. Visteon also will supply part of the system, NVG says. The new contract follows a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NVG, Visteon Team Up on GM AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642