Nissan North America Inc. unwraps the new '02 Altima sedan. It is larger than the previous model and available with a 4- or 6-cyl. engine. Interior and exterior have been redesigned, featuring a cockpit-like interior, new performance-tuned suspension and 16 or 17 ins. tires. The '02 Altima goes on sale in the U.S. and Canada in September with a sales goal of 190,000 units. Targeted market is 30-40 years of age, $50,000-$70,000 income, 55% male buyers. • To keep momentum for the PT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.Y. AUTO SHOW NOTES" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642