NEW YORK – Mark Schienberg's mom was in the crowd, among the movers and shakers, dealers and politicians attending the opening of the Greater New York Automobile Dealers Assn.'s $25 million dealership training facility, an industry first. He publicly recognized her, while also thanking those who contributed financially and politically to the association's “completely unique” Center for Automotive Education and Training on a 7-acre (2.8-ha) site in Queens, east of LaGuardia Airport. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYC Dealers Open Training Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642