Livonia, MI-based supplier NYX will open a 48,000-sq.-ft. plant in Detroit's Renaissance Zone to manufacture injection-molded plastic parts. The plant will launch into production with 10 employees and later hire 30 to 40 more. NYX has not set a firm start-up date for the facility, because it still needs to finalize property purchasing agreements. The supplier plans to move into the plant some time during the third quarter of this year. NYX provides seating, consoles and interior trim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NYX to Open Detroit Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642