New Zealand‚Äôs new-car market continues its recovery, with January sales up 10.8% year-on-year to 6,210 units. Commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 19.1% to 1,313 units, but Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says the segment‚Äôs sizeable increase was influenced by year-ago‚Äôs low sales volume. ‚ÄúThe year has started on a positive note,‚ÄĚ he says in a statement. ‚ÄúThe last four years have seen a relatively strong start to the year, with registrations ahead of December numbers. The industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Auto Industry‚Äôs Recovery Continues as Sales Climb in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642