New Zealand’s new-car sales continued to climb in March, rising 10.4% to 5,392 units, the Motor Industry Assn. reports. Commercial-vehicle deliveries of 1,595 units were slightly ahead of year-ago’s 1,564. In the year’s first three months, new-car sales rose 9.5% to 15,295 units, with commercial deliveries up 2.0% at 4,054. “We are very happy with the numbers,” MIA CEO Perry Kerr says. “The market is improving slowly but steadily, which is what we were predicting at the beginning of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Market Rebounds With Double-Digit Gain in March Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642