New Zealand new-car sales dived 17.1% in June to 6,354 units from prior-year's 7,671. Deliveries of new cars for the year's first six months dipped 1.3% to 36,602 from 37,094 in like-2005, the Motor Industry Assn. says. Toyota New Zealand Ltd. sold 1,107 cars during the month, followed by Ford Motor Co. of New Zealand Ltd. (912), Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Ltd. (532) and Holden New Zealand Ltd. (503). Year-to-date, Toyota leads with 5,440 units, followed by Ford (4,822), Holden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ New-Car Sales Slide in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642