New Zealand new-car sales in November totaled 4,486 units, down 8.4% from prior-year’s disastrous 4,898. The monthly result was in line with the industry forecast for 2009, the Motor Industry Assn. says. Last year’s November market collapsed, with new-car deliveries tumbling 27.1% from 6,723 in like-2007, after the global economic crisis saw the failure of a number of vehicle-finance companies. At the time, the industry predicted 2009 would be a difficult year, with new-vehicle sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ November Sales Decline Not Unexpected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642