New Zealand new-car sales in August totaled 6,722 units, a 6.2% decline from year-ago's 7,170 deliveries. Sales of light-commercial vehicles were 1,486 units, 23.6% lower than like-2005, the Motor Industry Assn. reports. However, the result was still the second-best August for new-passenger cars since 1990 and the second-best for new-commercial vehicles since 1985. In marked contrast, sales of used import vehicles were down 30.0% at 9,600 units for the lowest month since February ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Sales Slide 6.2% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642