New Zealand new-vehicle sales in September totaled 9,163 units, down 1.8% from 9,337 year-ago. New-car deliveries fell 7.3% to 5,675 units from prior-year’s 6,119, but SUV sales rose 6.9% to 1,379 units from 1,290 in like-2006. Light-commercial sales climbed 5.7% to 1,664 units from 1,575 year-ago. The September result left year-to-date combined car and SUV sales at 57,144 units, a scant 0.8% increase from 56,655 in like-2006, the Motor Industry Assn. says. Of the total, new-car sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Sales Slip in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642