New Zealand's new-vehicle market saw another record month in March, as new-car sales climbed 7% to 7,033 units and new commercial vehicle sales increased 12% to 2,320. “This was the biggest March for new cars since 1990 and the biggest for new commercials since 1985," Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says. "Despite all the comments about a softening economy, new-ehicle buyers continue to display a high level of confidence.” Toyota New Zealand Ltd. stretched its market lead in March, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Sees Best March for New Car Sales Since 1990" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642