New Zealand passenger-vehicle sales reached 19,303 units for the year’s first three months, a 1.7% increase from year-ago’s 18,969. Of the total, new-car sales totaled 14,755 units in the first quarter, down 4.3% from prior-year’s 15,430, while SUV sales climbed 28.5% to 4,548 from like-2006’s 3,539. First-quarter commercial-vehicle sales fell 6.7% to 5,817 units from 6,233 prior-year. March passenger-vehicle deliveries totaled 6,781 units, down from prior-year’s record high of 7,015. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Sees Mixed Q1 Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642