President Obama intends to provide General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC with the additional support the auto makers need to stay afloat, but also suggests the cash will come with additional conditions. An announcement regarding additional support to the auto makers, which already have received $17.4 billion in taxpayer loans to stave off bankruptcy, will come within days, the president says today during a online question-and-answer program. “We will provide them some help,” Obama says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama Pledges More Support to GM, Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642