CHICAGO -- St. Louis and Chicago AAA Motor Clubs recently warned that the now-phasing-in system of using vehicle onboard diagnostics (OBD) for emissions testing is "ripe for consumer rip-offs of major proportions." AAA now has focused on "the growing complexities of setting (OBD) readiness codes among some manufacturers," as another potential concern of AAA members. In a letter to the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Transportation and Air Quality, AAA says that as one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OBD Issue Rattles AAA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642