With many auto makers continuing to push incentives, especially on ’07 models still on dealer lots, Ward’s calls for a lower-than-average drop of 8.8% from last month’s light-vehicle daily sales, for a rate of 48,059 – just one percentage point below year-ago’s DSR. At that rate, October sales should total about 1.25 million units – a number that equates to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 16.3 million units, roughly 100,000 more than last month’s SAAR of 16.2 million. The year-to-date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October DSR Down From September But Up Against Trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642