North American manufacturers in October are heading toward their second straight month of posting production below what was scheduled for the month. The drawbacks are nearly across the board with the notable exception of DaimlerChrysler Corp. (excluding Mercedes-Benz). Ward's estimates that North American output for October is on a pace to hit 1.591 million units, or 97.6% of what was slated for the month. The estimated production is 1.5% below year-ago's 1.616 million, but is the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October N.A. Production Pacing Well Below Plan, But DCC Set for Big Overbuild" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642