Ward's is forecasting U.S. October sales of 1 million light vehicles, which would equate to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 12.6 million units, roughly even with last month's 12.5 million SAAR. This would make September and October the first consecutive months with below-13 million SAARs since July and August of 1992. October's forecasted daily sales rate of just under 37,000 units, for 27 selling days, represents a 7.6% drop from September and is more than 21% below year-ago's DSR, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October SAAR Promises Photo Finish to September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642