October light-vehicle sales in flood-ravaged Thailand sank 40.5% year-over-year to 42,873 units. Toyota Thailand, which tabulates sales for the local industry, reports new-car sales tumbled 38.8% to 19,852 units and light-commercial-vehicle deliveries plummeted 41.8% to 23,021. Within the CV segment, 1-ton pickup sales plunged 44.3% to 18,861 units. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says October’s decline was the biggest in the 13 years since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October Sales Sink in Flood-Stricken Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642