OEConnection will provide Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. with online parts ordering and procurement software for Toyota and Lexus dealerships. OEConnection says its system improves the parts-ordering process by improving communications, administering orders and specifying genuine Toyota parts. OEConnection’s CollisionLink system, which verifies parts information for accuracy and totality, is included in the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OEConnection Provides Software for Toyota and Lexus Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642