Certainly there are yet more variations on the sport/utility vehicle (SUV). And without a doubt still more hybrid-power ideas. But what isn't on hand at this month's Geneva motor show is a large story: the all-new C-Class will not make an appearance on DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz stand. Instead, DC is holding the C-class for a show closer to its May launch, hoping to sell out the hefty remaining inventories of the current “C.” Mercedes now is expected to debut the car at a small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Offbeat entries expected at Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642