Most indicators suggest very limited demand for electric vehicles between now and 2020, with Western Europe and China, not the U.S., likely to be the biggest markets for plug-in vehicles, The Boston Consulting Group says. BCG analysts are even more pessimistic about the EV market than they were 18 months ago, when the consultancy was among the first to throw cold water on some of the euphoria surrounding the prospects for battery-powered vehicles. Several developments in the past year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oil Prices, Low Cost of Other High-Mileage Technology Dull EV Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642