General Motors Corp.'s Oldsmobile Div. will continue its market repositioning with a new Bravada ad campaign and expand its buyer demographics for its forthcoming '01 Aurora, a top Oldsmobile executive says. Both should result in more female customers, believes Karen C. Francis, Oldsmobile general marketing manager. The division's overhauled product line and altered image already has increased interest among women. “We're seeing a lot more women than ever before, even before the purchase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olds Courting Women With Bravada, Aurora" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642