General Motors Corp.'s Oldsmobile Div. will continue trying to carve out a niche in the packed sport/utility vehicle (SUV) segment for its aging Bravada with a promotional effort this fall featuring musician Sheryl Crow. The campaign will run from October to mid-November in various mediums, including television, magazines and the Internet. Olds will give away six-disc CD changers to '00 Bravada buyers, as well as a compilation of hits and previously unreleased songs by Ms. Crow. An Olds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olds Plucks Crow for Bravada Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642