Oldsmobile arguably has the freshest lineup of any General Motors Corp. division, but it's not sitting still for 2000. Its top selling Alero, which accounts for 33% of Oldsmobile sales, finally gets a manual transmission. Intrigue will be the first midsize sedan to offer Bosch's Precision Control System, and it is streamlining options for its underachieving Silhouette minivan. Olds also is planning to show high-performance concepts of the three vehicles at the Specialty Equipment Makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olds Tweaks Lineup for 2000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642