A shakeup in top management at Volvo Car puts Hans-Olov Olsson, a 34-year veteran with the Swedish automaker, in the driver's seat. Mr. Olsson, currently president of Volvo Cars of North America, was named president of the wholly owned Ford Motor Co. subsidiary effective July 1. He succeeds Tuve Johannesson as a result of the shuffle engineered by Wolfgang Reitzle, head of Ford's Premier Automotive Group, who reportedly felt the need for a new direction at Volvo. It is unclear how long Mr. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olsson Named to Head Volvo Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642