MUMBAI â€“ Some 65% of car buyers in India use the Internet to research vehicles before making a purchase decision, a recent study finds. The Google India study of online consumer behavior, conducted from January through March, shows searches for cars are rising faster than for travel, electronics or finance, says Rajan Anandan, vice president and managing director of the regional search-engine company. Online vehicle searches in India jumped 84% in 2010, but already were up 72% in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Online Research Influences Indian Car Buyersâ€™ Purchase Decisions, Study Finds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642