DETROIT – Chet Huber faces an enviable dilemma. As president of OnStar, Huber holds the reigns to one of the industry’s most coveted technologies, a gee-whiz vehicle communications system combining safety, security and personalized conveniences into a single package activated with the touch of a button. He just wishes more of its users knew this, too. “There is still more than a casual number of folks that, when they decide not to renew OnStar and you go back afterwards and talk to them, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar: Adding Subscribers Matter of Understanding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642