As Memorial Day weekend marks the official start of the summer driving season, General Motors Corp. begins a new program to pick up part of the gasoline tab for buyers of certain models in Florida and California. While the auto maker has been careful not to call the “Fuel Price Protection Program” an incentive, at least one analyst believes GM is launching a trial balloon in the two states and may broaden the program this summer, given the right customer feedback. The project caps gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar Advantage Includes Cheaper Gas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642