Breaking through the 20,000-subscriber-mark in China may seem like a negligible achievement compared with OnStar’s 5.5 million U.S. subscribers, but President Chris Preuss views it as a fast start in what could be the service's biggest overseas market. General Motors Co. launched OnStar in China last December. “We're growing extremely fast in China,” Preuss tells Ward's in a phone interview. “It's a challenge to keep up with the demand there.” Preuss, a veteran GM public relations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar Gaining Momentum in China, Hitting Obstacles in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642