Two big names in navigation, OnStar and MapQuest, are joining forces to make it easier for General Motors Corp. customers to get where they’re going. OnStar, GM’s telematics service that offers everything from advanced crash notification in the event of an accident to vehicle diagnostic services and hands-free cellular calling, is linking up with MapQuest, the number one mapping website, to provide another dimension to its turn-by-turn navigation service. Currently, OnStar subscribers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar, MapQuest Link Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642