VIENNA – Opel Austria Powertrain GmbH starts production of a new 1.2L 4-cyl. version of the Twinport Ecotec engine family this month. The company, which belongs to the Fiat-GM Powertrain joint venture, already manufactures 1.0L 3-cyl. and 1.4L 4-cyl. Twinport Ecotec engines, which it launched last July. All three power units solely are sourced from Austria. The new 80-hp 1.2L engine will be installed in the Opel/Vauxhall Agila and Corsa small cars. Opel Austria Powertrain expects to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Austria Powertrain Adds 1.2L Twinport Ecotec Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642