The reorganization at General Motors Corp.’s money-losing European operations (GME) continues with Carl-Peter Forster expected to be named later this month as the operation’s first chief operating officer. The appointment of Forster, who will continue to serve as CEO of GM’s Adam Opel AG subsidiary in Germany, is the first major move by new GME President Fritz Henderson. Forster reportedly will lead a plan to return GME to profitability via better coordination of various operations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Chief Forster Fills GM Europe Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642