RUSSELSHEIM, Germany -- Adam Opel AG's new Vectra goes on sale in Europe in April and the company has high hopes for its new high-volume midsize model. Opel has sold more than 4.5 million Vectras during its long-standing run and hopes to build on the sales success of the previous model as it competes against the Ford Mondeo and Volkswagen Passat. See related story Opel initially will offer two models of the Vectra during the launch: the sedan and GTS. Two additional vehicles, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Debuts New Vectra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642