FRANKFURT – General Motors Corp. uses the eve of the Frankfurt auto show here to unveil a luxury sedan concept from an all-new global premium large-car platform. The auto maker aims to re-enter that market with products for several continents, including North America. The first look at the premium platform is the captivating Opel Insignia concept, a 4-door “personal car” embodying a more muscular and upscale look for Opel going forward. Opel Insignia concept derived ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Insignia Heralds New GM Large-Car Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642