After wowing auto show goers in Detroit and Chicago with a bevy of concepts and production cars, General Motors Corp. continues to capture most of the attention in Geneva, unveiling two new production models and two key prototypes. Among them is the Opel Speedster/Vauxhall VX220, shown in production form for the first time. GM is targeting sales of 3,000-4,000 of the roadsters annually. The car, which will be built by former GM subsidiary Group Lotus in the U.K. beginning in July, goes on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Speedster, Agila, Cadillac Imaj in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642