FRANKFURT – The new Astra 3-door hatchback won't look exactly like the GTC, but it’s close enough to the rakish concept car to scare Ford Motor Co. and Volkswagen AG. Opel's GTC, at the affordable end of the scale and the real star of the recent Geneva auto show, is the first salvo in the near simultaneously timed launch battle between the Astra and Volkswagen's all-new Golf V. Next Astra hatchback will resemble this Opel GTC concept shown at Geneva. "To get the new Astra on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel, Vauxhall Embrace GTC Concept Car as New Vision of Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642