Orbital Engine Corp. Ltd., the company that earned its reputation for unflagging promotion of Ralph Sarich's unique 2-stroke engine, is healthy and prospering — despite the fact that automotive industry interest in commercializing the Orbital engine design appears to have all but evaporated. Shuan Duffy, Orbital's manager of investor relations/public affairs, says the company continues to refine the Orbital 2-stroke engine under a program now called Genesis, but admits that the 2-stroke ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Orbital now concentrating on DI systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642